Thursday, October 10, 2013

October 10 - Feeling Pretty Lucky-Being A Grandad

After a great night's sleep, I awoke energized to get the day started knowing that today I would be checking "complete" on another "bucket list" item.  As I began unpacking a few things, I remembered that our oldest grandchild, granddaughter Amelia had given me a envelope marked "Grandad - Not to be opened until on trip."  I feel certain anyone reading this blog will understand my feeling when I opened the envelope to find this card:
The card will undoubtly forever remain the very best highlight of trip -- and I hadn't even gotten the first full day in Shanghai started.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grandad I hope you are having a wonderful time on your trip. I really did mean all that i said on my card and i miss you so much, even more than i thought i would. I will see you soon! :) XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete